Maker’s Edition is all about creativity. Listen to what others have to say about creating stuff, engineering and technology.
- How Building Robots Captivates Kids’ Imaginations – watch high school girls build a robot
- The Google ADK and Your Android
- The future of wearable technology – from Gadi Amit
- Marita Cheng Changing the Way Girls View Engineering
- Build a drawing robot using two servo motors
- Startup Weekend Maker Edition Toronto
How Building Robots Captivates Kids’ Imaginations – watch high school girls build a robot
Connect your Android phone to an Ardunio MCU and plan a project with it.
Ben Heck from the Ben Heck Show explains how to get the Android development on your computer and how to send the code to the MCU so it can talk to an android phone.
The future of wearable technology – from Gadi Amit
What goes into modern wearable design? How do you balance fashion and function? Where does sustainability come into play? Dan Seifert sits down with NewDealDesign’s Gadi Amit, the designer of Fitbit, Lytro, and more.
Marita Cheng Is Changing the Way Girls View Engineering
2012 Young Australian of the Year Marita Cheng is dedicated to changing the way girls view their capacity to contribute to engineering and technology. In 2008 she founded Robogals Global in response to the traditionally low levels of participation by women in engineering and technology.
Need Some Inspiration
Build a drawing robot using two servo motors operated by any audio player